Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Human...


So, I made this ages ago. Or at least it feels like it. See this was made before there were two, two adorable little girls. Back when I had hours to stamp and craft I made this gorgeous journal. Don't you love it?! I do. This is a special journal. A journal to acknowledge the things the Lord has done for me. It should be full and bursting forth,...should, should, should should! But of course I've procrastinated writing, forgotten to write, and undoubtedly never noticed some things I ought to have written about. I'm terribly human that way. Which in this particular instance, is very fortunate. You know why? Because there's absolutely no time to make another journal! And there's still plenty of room for me to write in it, thankfully. So I guess being human has its perks.

Here is a link to an article that inspired this lovely journal. I obviously need to re-read it so I will better use my journal, hee hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment