Wednesday, February 25, 2009

wowwee, wow, wow!!!!

Can you believe it? I actually uploaded two more cards to splitcoast today. In my book that's impressive. There was a time when that was no big deal, but those days are gone. And while I love crafting and cards, I love my baby more so it's been well worth it. Anyway, I made these cards a while before Valentine's day and yet they still were sent late. Oh, well. Hopefully their beauty made up for it.


That one I sent to my mother. She frames some of my cards and keeps others, never throwing them away. Therefore, I will always send her my best. The next one I sent to my mother-in-law.

Isn't it amazing how you can have a similar foundation and yet a few different accessories and you have a completely different feel. To see a recipe for these cards click here,
and here.

1 comment: