Sunday, February 22, 2009

Will it ever end??????????????????????

She's crying. I can't go to her, make it all better. I wish I could, but would that really help her? I know she can do it, unless she just pooped her diaper. In which case no amount of positive thinking will help, she really does need me. She's teething poor girl. That makes it so much harder.

This evening I left her with a babysitter for almost an hour and a half. That's about all I could stand. Gonna have to work on that, huh.

I think she finally stopped crying, I'm so proud of her. She's been sleeping through the night but it hasn't been easy to learn for any of us. And as pathetic as it sounds I miss her in the night. Especially when I can't sleep, like right now. It's almost 3 am. Oh well, time to try again, and ... make sure that diaper isn't poopy, please no anything but that.

No comments:

Post a Comment