Friday, February 19, 2010

A journal...

It all started for a friend. I love making a gift with someone in mind. Unfortunately I lost my nerve to give this to her. You know how you can stare at a project for too long and the longer you stare the more you hate it. So I didn't give it to her. And now weeks later...it's actually kinda cute. Moral of the story, don't stare at your work too long, but if you do remember you are your worst critic. Same thing happened again today, I was really antsy to give it, and sure enough I had nothing to worry about, she loved it.

Here is the journal:

Here is the gift I gave today:

The paper of the box I did myself, you can learn how using this fun technique. It's called the shaving cream technique and it is so fun! Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment