Thursday, February 18, 2010

Desiree, the Secret Keeper

I have been keeping a secret for way too long. And it wasn't an easy secret to keep. I was allowed to share it with a very few people, or I would have gone crazy, but now....



I can tell the world.



Are you ready?????












I won!!!!!
It was the best news I've ever received in an email. If you get a chance pick up the latest Papercrafts mag. You'll be floored by the many talented ladies out there. I was stunned to see my work (pg 87) among them. I've had this goal for a while to be published, and this wasn't the first time I've tried. I thought after doing it once I wouldn't feel the need or desire to do it again. But I have to say, it was way too much fun not to try again and again and again....

But enough of that I 'd like to share a card I did yesterday. For those of you who craft on a regular basis every once in a while there is a magical crafting experience. Where everything just comes together, with very little thought or effort, it just flows. I love it when that happens. Yesterday was like that. Unfortunately, I've really built up this card now, it's actually very simple. Almost plain in it's simplicity, but it works. It would be a great way to encourage a friend through a difficult time in her life.


So thanks for stopping by and sharing in my exciting news! Have a fabulous day!

2 comments:

  1. your cards are amazing! Congrats on your big win! I love the card, I can see how you could say it's simple, but whenever I look at your cards I think, how did she come up with that...my cards i like to think are simple, same layout, same colors...boring... but yours are always very unique....and again congrats on your big win! i thought you were gonna say your were pregnant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrat!! I can't wait to pick up a copy and check it out!

    ReplyDelete