Thursday, July 23, 2009

For Sale

We finally did it. Our house is on the market. And talk about a roller coaster. We had about ten showings last weekend and even an offer. We thought we were well on our way to having it sold when unexpectedly the almost buyer changed his mind. BUMMER!!!!! His reason, just got cold feet. So we're gearing up for another weekend of showings. Here's some more pictures of the house, like promised.

Here is the living room, recognize the circles on the glass. They're from the Stampin' Up decor elements. My eldest daughter said the blue curtains seem sort of juvenile, like a baby boys room. I see her point but I don't care, I like it! Besides it matches the painting on the opposite wall, sorry no pic.

The kitchen, I absolutely love all the red. And the chandelier, and especially the red chairs. People probably think that's weird, having red chairs but they go so well in this kitchen. So if you couldn't tell my favorite colors are blue and red.

This is the office. Technically it's a formal dining room, but we needed an office. The artwork is mine, it was inspired by a trip to the disneyland hotel, I think it's called california grand. It has a very arts and craft feel and is very inspiring.

And lastly our bedroom. This room is so huge it actually serves as my craft room too, which is added incentive to keep it clean so I can sleep peacefully. So that's it, if you know anyone looking for a home send them our way!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations on putting the house up for sale. I hope it goes well for you and it sells fast.

    ReplyDelete