Monday, March 8, 2010

Babies Galore

I love making baby projects, and for the next couple months there are enough babies being born (that I know anyway) to keep me very busy. This particular baby project is for a friend. She is having her first girl!!! And she loves the color purple...purple everything. So hopefully she'll like this.

The papers are from DCWV, the flower is a prima, the ribbon and floss are just something I found at the craft store, everything else is Stampin' Up! Even the saying is ("A baby is a gift from above- bringing joy down to earth, filling hearts full of love.") from Stampin' Up! only I generated it from my computer. The sentiment on the card is from PaperTrey Ink which says "baby is stirring." I think it goes perfectly with the butterflies, don't you? I've got at least 3 more baby projects to make, so if you've got any good ideas I'd love to hear them. Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment