Saturday, November 21, 2009

YOU DID WHAT????

I know for some (those who don't know me well) it's hard to believe, but I (quiet and a little shy Desiree) rode the bull. It wasn't a dare, or a bet, just something I wanted to try. And you know what, it was really fun, I wanna try it again. Now for you die hard rodeo fans, it was not a real bull, I can be daring but not crazy. Unfortunately it cost $3 just to ride it once or I'd have tried again. Truth be told it didn't take long for me to fall off, maybe that's why I want to try it again. You know, show that bull who's boss. :) Next on my list of things I want to try is kareoke. You know with complete strangers listening and everything. And a friend's living room does not count. Here's a pic of me on the bull:

I look like I know what I'm doing huh?! Not scared a bit. That's because it hadn't started yet, that bull was just calm as can be. Here's me holding on for dear life!!!

And though I sort of slid off rather than falling off, it still hurt...ouch! Seriously that bull is goin' down!!

No comments:

Post a Comment